This Microsoft Access 2010 training course offers a ground-up guide to form and database creation and management with this powerful office productivity tool.
this beginner friendly course begins with the very basics and gradually builds to a level of professional proficiency every users should know. Starting with the user interface, the hands-on training takes you through the creation of a single table, then moves to field types and properties, creating input forms, generating reports, and all the associat
1 The Fundamentals.
- Describe the seven main Access 2003 objects
- Start Access and open a database
- Understand the Access Program Screen
- Add, Edit and Delete Records in Table View
- Add, Edit and Delete records in Forms
- Open and run a query
- Open and run a report
- Close down and exit Access
2 Creating and Working With A Database.
- Understand Primary Keys
- Understand data types
- Create a database
- Create a table
- Create a query
- Create a form
- Use the form wizard
- Create a report using the report wizard
3 Finding, filtering and formatting data.
- Find and replace information
- Sort records
- Filter records
- Adjust and re-arrange rows and columns
- Freeze fields
- Hide columns
4 Working with tables and fields .
- Understand field properties
- Index a field
- Change a field’s data type
- Apply formats to number and text fields
- Set default values and apply field validation
- Create input masks
- Create and modify lookup fields
- Create value lists
5 Creating Relational Databases.
- Understand table relationships
- Create relationships between tables
- Understand referential integrity
- Implement and test referential integrity
- Understand relationship types
Duration: 10 Hours | Cost: £20/Hr