1. Starting a new document, entering and editing text, navigating, selecting text, printing, customising the toolbar, previewing a document and using zoom facilities, minimising the ribbon, closing a document, Word Help.
2. page breaks, different document views, creating a new blank document, showing/hiding formatting marks, formatting text including using text effects, text alignment, using the repeat facility, clearing formatting.
3. Checking spelling and grammar, using the thesaurus and research pane, translating text; line and paragraph spacing, changing margins, opening recently viewed documents, working in multiple windows, undo and redo, creating a new folder, save a file with a different name and format.
4. Using AutoCorrect, building blocks, automatic date and time feature, modifying and updating a field, tabulation, deleting building blocks and AutoCorrect entries.
5. Cut, copy, paste functions, format painter, searching for text, finding and replacing text, finding text and applying formatting, use search options in find and replace.
6. Indenting text, applying bullets to a list and changing bullet format, applying numbers to a list and changing number format, multilevel numbering, formatting numbering levels, using picture bullets, applying, formatting and selecting paragraph numbers, moving text using drag and drop, setting indents.
7. Text flow options, managing page numbers, headers and footers, inserting and deleting section breaks, page orientation, printing selected pages, finding specific pages.
8. Creating a table and entering details, formatting table contents, text direction, AutoFit, inserting/deleting and resizing rows and columns, borders/shading, merging/splitting cells, simple calculations, setting repeating headers rows, converting text into a table, sorting, table styles.
Duration: 5 Hours | Cost: £20/Hr